Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Mobile Credit Card Processing

12 Important Advantages of a Pre-paid Debit Card
By Aaron Brooks

The pre-paid debit card was an innovation introduced by credit card companies in the 1990s to facilitate people in the US who could not qualify to hold a credit card. A pre-paid debit card is just a secured credit card which offered an expenditure limit to the extent of cash that was held in deposit by the credit card company.

As a rule to begin with a pre-paid debit card holder is given a credit limit equivalent to the sum help as collateral. Once a solid credit history is established many card companies extend the credit limit to as much as 200% of the amount held in deposit. Furthermore, as the money is utilized further deposits can be made online, at ATMs, or over the phone.

Among the several advantages of pre-paid cards are the following:

1. Pre-paid debit cards have a wide merchant acceptance and so can be safely carried world wide.

2. Since you are charging transactions to money in deposit you will not have any worries about unpaid bills, debt, or bad credit scores.

3. A pre-paid debit card is issued to everyone and there is no credit check involved. The only criterion is that you need to be over 18 years old.

4. Using a pre-paid card to meet expenses means you save money that the bank charges you when you issue checks.

5. The balance on a pre-paid card can be topped up or enhanced from anywhere in the world. You can do the needful from an ATM, online, or even using a phone.

6. Using a pre-paid debit card means you never have to worry about ruining your credit report or rating. When you use the card you are not using an advance offered by the credit card company but the money you have deposited with them.

7. A pre-paid debit card can be safely used for recharging funds on your mobile phone, to buy groceries or petrol, on the net to pay for purchases, for making travel arrangements including tickets and hotel reservations, to transfer funds to family members or friends, and to withdraw cash from ATMs worldwide.

8. Pre-paid debit cards are ideal for children and employees as it limits the amounts they spend and you will receive detailed statements for the card use.

9. It is a convenience available for people who don’t have a bank account.

10. A pre-paid debit card can help rebuild your credit.

11. Pre-paid debit cards are risk free and even if they are stolen they will not run up a bill as they are protected by a pin number.

12. A pre-paid debit card can be carried safely all over the world even places where credit card theft is common. The pre-paid debit card gives you peace of mind while traveling.

The pre-paid debit card is a credit card that carries no debt and does not cause tensions. It enables you to get all the advantages of carrying a credit card and yet ensures that you live within your means. By using a pre-paid debit card you will never have to deal with interest payments, living beyond your means, or filing for bankruptcy.

Aaron Brooks is a freelance writer for http://www.1866creditcards.com/, the premier website to find information on Credit Card including topics on credit card market, credit cards, business card credit comparison, card credit processing, credit card reviews, credit card offers, card credit deals and more. He also freelances for the premier Hotels Site http://www.1866hotels.com

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Aaron_Brooks
http://EzineArticles.com/?12-Important-Advantages-of-a-Pre-paid-Debit-Card&id=453819

22 comments:

www.financeglobe.com said...

How can you make the most out of your credit card's discounts and rates? Visit http://www.financeglobe.com to read comprehensive credit card reviews.

Anonymous said...

We absolutely love your blog and find most of your post's to be what precisely I'm looking for.
Would you offer guest writers to write content in your case?
I wouldn't mind writing a post or elaborating on some of the subjects you write with regards to here. Again, awesome web site!

Here is my web-site; www.seodolphin.com

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that
I've really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I'll be subscribing to your feed and
I hope you write again soon!

Check out my blog http://www.emarginmodels.com/blogs/post/2559

Anonymous said...

Hmm it looks like your blog ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.

I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any helpful hints for novice blog writers? I'd definitely appreciate it.


Also visit my blog :: alteril

Anonymous said...

Please let me know if you're looking for a article author for your site. You have some really good articles and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write some articles for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
Please send me an email if interested. Cheers!


Look at my page - virility ex south africa

Anonymous said...

I every time spent my half an hour to read this web site's posts everyday along with a mug of coffee.

Here is my web site - breast enhancement supplement

Anonymous said...

fantastic points altogether, you simply won a new reader.
What may you suggest about your post that you just made some days ago?

Any sure?

Feel free to surf to my weblog ... online hgh supplement

Anonymous said...

Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am
impressed! Extremely helpful information specially
the last section :) I deal with such info a lot.
I was seeking this particular info for a very lengthy time.

Thank you and good luck.

Also visit my web site ... will nitric oxide build muscle

Anonymous said...

Hey there, You have done a fantastic job. I will definitely digg it and personally suggest to my
friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this
site.

Look at my web page :: buy thyromine

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone, it's my first visit at this web page, and piece of writing is genuinely fruitful in favor of me, keep up posting these articles.

Feel free to visit my blog post ... breast actives

Anonymous said...

obviously like your website but you need to take a look at the spelling on several
of your posts. A number of them are rife
with spelling problems and I to find it very bothersome to
tell the truth then again I'll certainly come back again.

Take a look at my web blog; Buy Zetaclear

Anonymous said...

Piece of writing writing is also a excitement,
if you be familiar with then you can write or else it is complex to write.



My website ... buy provillus

Anonymous said...

Hola! I've been following your website for some time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Kingwood Tx! Just wanted to tell you keep up the good work!

My weblog: revitolproducts.weebly.com

Anonymous said...

This site was... how do you say it? Relevant!
! Finally I have found something that helped me.
Thanks!

Here is my weblog: provillus efficacy studies

Anonymous said...

Hello there, I found your blog by the use of Google whilst looking for a comparable topic,
your website got here up, it appears to be like good.
I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hi there, just turned into aware of your weblog thru Google, and located that it's truly informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I'll
appreciate when you proceed this in future.

Numerous other folks might be benefited from your writing.
Cheers!

Look into my homepage :: vallabout.com

Anonymous said...

We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community.
Your site offered us with valuable info to work on. You've done an impressive job and our entire community will be thankful to you.

Feel free to visit my blog :: eklablog.com

Anonymous said...

Every weekend i used to visit this site, for the reason that i wish for enjoyment, for the reason that this this
web page conations genuinely fastidious funny stuff too.


Take a look at my web page :: smoke deter

Anonymous said...

Somebody necessarily help to make significantly articles I
would state. That is the first time I frequented your website page and thus far?

I surprised with the analysis you made to make this actual put up extraordinary.
Wonderful task!

my blog ... virility ex how to use the pill

Anonymous said...

Wow! In the end I got a web site from where I know how to really get
helpful facts regarding my study and knowledge.

My webpage ... tinnitus control

Anonymous said...

Because the admin of this website is working, no question very rapidly
it will be renowned, due to its feature contents.

Here is my web site ... buyproactol.beep.com

Anonymous said...

I'll right away take hold of your rss as I can't in finding your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service.
Do you have any? Kindly permit me understand in order
that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

Also visit my web site :: capsiplextruth.net

Anonymous said...

I have been exploring for a bit for any high quality articles
or blog posts in this sort of area . Exploring
in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this web site. Studying this info So i am satisfied
to express that I have a very good uncanny feeling I came upon just what I needed.
I so much indisputably will make certain to don?
t disregard this site and provides it a look on a continuing
basis.

My weblog; teeth whitening